手机版学校入驻客服中心网站导航

欢迎来到西安韦博英语学校!

咨询热线

双语美文-餐厅里的小温暖

来源:西安韦博英语学校    时间:2019/8/27 17:28:07

  Last weekend I was at a generic McDonald's off of a highway mid-day.

  上个周末,中午的时候,我到高速公路服务区的一家麦当劳服务站吃饭。

  My family and I were in the middle of a 6 hour drive back home

  我和家人正驱车回家,车程有6个小时


  and everyone was already in a bad mood.

  每个人都有点疲乏烦躁

  I was particularly down

  我尤其心情低沉

  because of some personal stuff that I have going on.

  因为我正经历着一点个人的烦心事

  As my dad was getting the food

  我爸爸伸手去接过服务员递过来的食物

  the bag ripped

  没想到包装袋被扯破了

  and most of our fries fell on the floor.

  袋子里的薯条有半都掉到了地上

  He cleaned them up

  服务员立刻把地上清理干净了

  and we split the fries that were left.

  我们分吃了剩下的薯条

  A few minutes later a guy walks up to us,

  几分钟后,一个男人朝我们走过来

  a casual looking guy.

  他看上去是个性情随和的人

  He handed my dad a bag with fries in it.

  男人把一袋薯条交到父亲手中

  He said,

  他对我父亲说

  "I saw you dropped your fries,

  我看到你点的薯条都掉到地上了

  figured you could use some more".

  我想你可能会需要一些帮助

  My dad mustered a thanks

  爸爸吞吞吐吐的道了一声谢谢

  as we were all in a bit of shock.

  因为我们都有些怔住了

  The man walked away

  男人走远

  and we were are all a bit confused.

  我们仍感到有些疑惑

  We shared a mutual look that said,

  我们看着彼此,心照不宣

  "Who knew your faith in humanity would be restored in a McDonald's?".

  “谁会想到,当你对人性不再信任,竟会在麦当劳里被治愈”

  That guy lifted all of our spirits

  这个人让我们每个人的精神都振奋起来

  and made the seemingly unbearable trip home manageable.

  因为空着肚子而不堪忍受的回家之旅也变得可以接受了

  Just through a small act of kindness,

  只是一个小小的善举

  a stranger made all of our days better.

  陌生人就让我们的生活变得美好了起来

  I know it wasn’t a huge deal

  我知道这只是一件小事

  but it really did mean a lot to me and my family.

  但对于我和我的家人,它却意义重大

  Those were the best fries I have ever eaten from a McDonald's.

  那是我在麦当劳吃到过的好的薯条

  Thanks stranger :)

  陌生人,谢谢你

联系方式

选择专业时,如果犹豫不定,不知道选择哪个比较好,敬请致电,专业的咨询老师会为你解答。

  • 报名热线:400-6063-171
  • 咨询老师:王老师
  • 点击咨询:
开课专业

常见问题

没有想要的答案?马上提问

电脑版|手机版

版权所有: 郑州天华信息技术有限公司